Welcome! I hope you find some forex and investment insight here.

Trade Advice #8; Range Trade EUR/AUD 30m - 24 hour limit

"Sales" of trading movements to the south seems to be the forcast on AUD/USD, I just don't "buy" that sell. In fact I think there's very good long term opportunity in that pair for buys.

AUD/USD Cross and "3 knock" support...



Trade Advice #8;

Short term, I've been range trading EUR/AUD in a slightly downward moving channel with very good results, no matter the time of day. Buy on 15m chart bottoms near the lower blue line, close on start of new candle stick and sell on 30m or 1h shart tops, also closing on new 30 or 1h respective candle sticks.

EUR/AUD coasting channel...



EUR/AUD 2 week Cross...


I'm sure there's alot of people eyeing buys of EUR/USD down here as well, we're almost to a quarterly crossing point as well, the 3 of these charts considered together makes for some very interesting strategy thought....


No comments: